Thursday, August 18, 2011

Water - intermission.

I can't believe that there were times when, as a student, I did most of my work in the wee hours of the night. Now, I am sitting here at 10:30 and I am done! Sleep has become so much more important to me.
I have to be honest, this really is just a pathetic build-up to an excuse. I had a busy day preparing for a Health and Wellness event and I am not going to write more than a paragraph tonight. If you were reading my blog right from the start, you might remember how I talked about the fact that some days my entries might suck. Well, today is one of those days.
I have some plans for further discussion about water, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. As for tonight's Health event, it was about the Glycemic Index and I will write about that at some point as well.

Right now, however, I am going to get a healthy amount of sleep!

You should still go drink some water....

No comments:

Post a Comment