Monday, August 22, 2011

Random thoughts

I committed writing everyday, so here I am, it's eleven at night and I have been going since five thirty this morning. I am teaching a Swift Water Rescue course and it seems there is always things that need to be figured out, changed, adjusted or improvised. After finishing the class at five I drove 100 km to tomorrow's location to scout teaching sites and then back 100 km. So here, I am sitting on the bed in the hotel... Glad that my buddy Sharman is here to help out on the course. I feel good about what I accomplished today and I am so ready to hit the sack.

And that's all I have to say about that! No words of wisdom about health today, I just don't have it in me.

Oh, by the way, if in yesterday's post (which I just posted now) I sounded a bit angry it's because I was. I get upset about that topic. Without going into it further I want to just say that, as someone who is reading my ramblings about health, you clearly have taken an interest in your own health. So, my hat's off to you, I commend you. It's a start and that's very important. For me going to the Naturopath was a start. There are many different ways to go about it and I am glad you are here.

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment